Social Security (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan) Registration for Employee – Registration of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan is the company’s obligation to employees who do not have a BPJS or who have disabled their previous BPJS. BPJS or the Social Security Administering Body has 2 (two) government programs for employees, namely Manpower and Health. The way to participate in this program is of course by registering with the relevant organizing agency. In the following, we explain how to register the two social security programs that apply to employees in a company.
Registration can be done online and offline, but online registration is easier for you to follow, the steps are as follows:
1. Open the official BPJS Ketenagakerjaan website https://www.bpjsketenagakerjaan.go.id/
2. Select “Register Me”, then select one of the three options (company, individual or migrant work).
3. If you are selecting a company, enter your company or group representative’s email to register.
4. Wait for the notification email and follow the next steps.
5. After everything is complete, you only need to bring the requirements that have been prepared, to the nearest BPJS Ketenagakerjaan office in your city.
While the steps for offline BPJS Ketenagakerjaan registration are as follows:
1. Go directly to the nearest BPJS office.
2. Fill out the form for company registration (F1).
3. Fill out the form for worker registration (F1a).
4. Pay the first contribution in accordance with the amount that has been calculated and determined by the BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
Registration for BPJS Ketenagakerjaan will be easier and faster if you have prepared the necessary conditions. For worker participants in an employment relationship, registration is carried out by the employer/company by registering their workers in the BPJS Ketenagakerjaan program. To enroll in this program, employers and workers need to prepare the following requirements:
1. Original document/photocopy of Business License.
2. Original document/photocopy of Company NPWP.
3. Original document/photocopy of Identity Card.
4. Original document/photocopy of Family Card.
5. Color photograph of the employee with a size of 2×3 (1 sheet).
While the BPJS Ketenagakerjaan registration requirements for independent workers / freelancers / entrepreneurs without a business entity, an organization is needed. You can form an organization consisting of at least ten people and then register BPJS Ketenagakerjaan. The following are the requirements that must be met by independent workers / freelancers / entrepreneurs without a business entity to register in the BPJS Ketenagakerjaan program:
1. Business license from the local authority (Kelurahan).
2. Photocopy of Identity Card of each worker.
3. Photocopy of the Family Card of each worker.
4. Color photograph for each worker with a size of 2×3 (1 sheet).
After you are registered, then you need to know how to claim BPJS Ketenagakerjaan. There are two options you can do to claim BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, online and offline. If you choose the online method, you can check the official website sso.bpjsketenagakerjaan.go.id or the BPJSTKU mobile application from an iOS or Android device. If you are more comfortable with the offline method, you can come directly to the BPJS Ketenagakerjaan branch office and follow the procedures. As a participant who is still actively working or preparing for retirement, you can claim a 10% or 30% JHT balance. Meanwhile, participants who are no longer working can apply for a 100% balance disbursement.
With the many requirements and steps mentioned above, Indoservice is here to assist the BPJS Ketenagakerjaan registration process for your employees properly and in accordance with applicable regulations. Trust your HR affairs to Indoservice and feel the ease of doing business in Indonesia. Contact us now and get special rates.