The Importance of Mandatory Manpower Report for Companies – In addition to managing all permits, there is a very important thing to fulfill before establishing a company, the Mandatory Manpower Report/WLK. Based on Law No. 7 of 1981 Article 4 paragraph 1 concerning the Mandatory Manpower Report, every company has an obligation to report in writing when establishing, stopping, re-operating, transferring or dissolving the company. Each company must report annually in writing regarding employment to the minister or designated official.
The report must include information such as company identity, employment relations, labor protection, employment opportunities, and so forth. The Mandatory Manpower Report has significant significance for the company. If the company fails to carry out this obligation, it will be subject to sanctions.
Here are 3 reasons why companies should immediately have a WLK:
1. Indicators for Companies in Running Employee Welfare Programs, Not only pursuing revenue in the form of numbers, but a business that is run with profit goals, but there are also rules that govern the matters relating to the welfare of the workforce who become their employees.
Please note that before WLK is accepted and approved by the relevant agencies, there are several requirements related to employee welfare programs, whether your company has been registered in the Social Security Program (BPJS TK), Health Insurance (BPJS Health) and Social Security in Outside Employment Relations Working hours (JSHK)?
This is the reason why WLK can be an indicator that your company has implemented a welfare program for your company’s employees properly and correctly.
2. Criminal Sanctions, for the sake of the implementation of all government plans, there is a need for sanctions aimed at curbing policy implementers. One of them is regulated in Article 10 paragraph 1 of the Mandatory Manpower Report Act in the Company, which reads:
“Entrepreneurs or management who do not fulfill the obligations referred to in Article 6 paragraph (1), Article 7 paragraph (1), Article 8 paragraph (1) and Article 13 are threatened with imprisonment for a maximum of 3 (three) months or a fine as high as Rp. 1,000,000 (one million rupiah).“
In this paragraph explains, the existence of sanctions in the form of a maximum confinement of 3 (three) months or a maximum fine of Rp. 1,000,000 (one million rupiah) if a business entity does not carry out its obligations to report company data, both after being established or renewed annually, the report is made no later than 30 days before moving, stopping or dissolving the company as previously explained.
3. Mandatory Requirements If the Company Wants to Employ Foreign Workers, The WLK document is one of the mandatory requirements set by the Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration before your company can apply for the use of Foreign Workers (TKA). Without WLK, it is certain that your company cannot apply for a TKA Permit.
The good news is that reporting can now be made easier through the online WLK system, an online facility launched by the Ministry of Manpower. All you have to do is visit the website www.wajiblapor.kemnaker.go.id and complete all the required requirements and report regularly annually about employment in your company.
Based on information reported from the official website of the Ministry of Manpower of the Republic of Indonesia, the following procedures for obtaining corporate WLK through the official website of the Ministry of Manpower:
1. Access the WLK website at www.wajiblapor.kemnaker.go.id.
2. If you don’t have an account, you can register your company into the system, via the “Company Registration” link
3. Fill in the completeness of the data in the registration column.
4. After your company is registered, you can use WLK services online.
5. You will be asked to fill out complete company data, such as:
a) User and company profiles
b) The legality of the company
c) Company Status
e) Foreign workers
f) Social security, related to BPJS
g) Job vacancies
k) For more details, you can see the guide here: https://bantuan.kemnaker.go.id/support/solutions/articles/43000135229- registration-registration-company-on-services-wlkp/
If you have difficulties in submitting the Mandatory Manpower Report. We Indoservice, an experienced Employment Service Provider, is ready to help by providing the best service and is also quick to handle your needs in the WLK management, do not hesitate to immediately contact us to get the best offer from us.