How to Apply for a Visit Visa for Business Purposes – During the pandemic, Indonesia has severely restricted its policies towards foreigners. Foreigners are only allowed to enter Indonesia under certain conditions. With current conditions, tourists cannot enter Indonesia using a Visa on Arrival (VOA) or Exemption Visa (Free Visa). However, the border has now been loosen up for business people.
Business people are allowed to enter Indonesia on condition that they are holders of valid visas and stay permits in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Law and Human Rights Number 26 of 2020. During the Pandemic/New Normal Situation for foreigners to get an Indonesia Visit Visa for business purposes, there are many things that must be prepared.
Below are things you need to know to apply for a Business Visa to Indonesia during a Pandemic.
Requirements for submitting a Visit Visa Application for business purposes during the pandemic
1. Passport; Passport cover (front and back) and Personal identity page
2. The results of Reverse Transcriptase-Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) are negative for Covid, which are still valid and can be checked via QR-Code;
3. Evidence of having received a full dose of Covid-19 vaccine;
4. Letter of statement in English stating that you are willing to enter quarantine for at least 8
(eight) days in quarantine facilities or health service facilities according to health protocols;
5. Letter of statement representing willingness to undergo health monitoring during quarantine or
6. Proof of health/travel insurance ownership that covers health costs,and/or letter of statement
stating willingness to cover health costs independently;
7. Visitor Visa applicants are required to attach evidence of the availability of funds of at least
US$10,000 (ten thousand US Dollars);
8. Round-trip or return ticket or continuing journey;
How to Apply for a Visit Visa for business purposes during a pandemic?
1. Conducted online by the sponsor via the visa-online.imigration.go.id site.
2. Register, if you do not have an account.
3. Fill in the data and process it.
Steps to apply for a business visa to Indonesia during the pandemic
3. Data Verification;
4. Foreigner Validation;
6. Visa Delivery;
Indonesian immigration has issued new regulations regarding visas and stay permits. This regulation is contained in the Regulation of the Minister of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia. One of the points is the application of e-Visa (Electronic Visa).
What is e-Visa?
An eVisa, or electronic visa, is a digital visa that is stored in a database rather than stamped or glued into the bearer’s passport. The eVisa is linked to the individual’s passport number. Applications for eVisas are typically done over the Internet and the applicant will receive a paper document to present while traveling.
For more details, you can refer to the following link:
Advantages of Visiting Visa Holders
1. Can do 4x extension. Each time the extension will get a stay permit for 30 days.
2. Can be changed status from Visit Stay Permit/ITK to Limited Stay Permit/Kitas.
For point 2. Business visa holders can apply for a Limited Stay Permit (KITAS). However, applicants must meet the relevant requirements of their preferred stay permit.
Every foreigner, can apply for a visit visa to Indonesia for business purposes during the pandemic. Find out firsthand what is needed and prepared to apply for a business visa to Indonesia during the Pandemic. If you experience difficulties, ignorance in the process of applying for a business visa to Indonesia and do not have a sponsor. Contact us Indoservice now!
Indoservice, an Immigration Service Consultant, as a trusted and experienced formality service provider, is committed to providing the best and fast service to meet the needs for Visas and Stay Permits for foreigners while in Indonesia.
Contact us now at Telp./Whats App +6287714498500, +6281818811887 and email@example.com for special offers and the best prices.